In the process of searching for and providing our clients with long-term financial solutions, Azimuth Finances is evaluating real-estate investments and organizes investment groups for selected projects.
Azimuth Finances leads and aids during all phases of the acquisition, from evaluation to on-going management and control through the entire project cycle with transparency, current reporting, etc.
Here is how it works:
- Evaluating and analyzing of the target country and the investment region: economically, demographically, etc.
- Analyzing of the suggested project and preparing a detailed business plan which includes all aspects of the investment – cost of purchase, additional expenditures like legal, taxes, advisors, agents, CPA, remodeling, if needed, financing costs, project management costs, etc.
- Formulating a purchasing group to invest in the project.
- Selecting a legal office to prepare investment documents and to establish the appropriate legal entity.
- Choosing international tax experts to analyze all tax aspects governing the investment in relation to the group and to the individual.
- Appointing a trustee (Trust, CPA or a Lawyer) to follow the project and secure investors’ money.
- Project management controlling, on-going reporting as to project’s advancement in accordance with the prepared business plan.
- On-going allocation of project’s derived profits to investors (current rents, re-financing, asset realization, etc.)