Pension insurance payments for employees are one of the heaviest and most significant clauses of the business or organization’s annual budget.
Therefore, since you are obligated by law to pay, it is important that you do it in the manner best suited for you and for your employee. The rule is: “a happy employee is a contributing employee”.
Azimuth Pension Insurance advisors are at your disposal to help you come up with the best way to make the monthly payments business wise, while maintaining the employee’s social benefits and abiding fully by the state laws.
It is complex but not complicated and with professional guidance it becomes simple and easy to understand.
Our system for the management of a pension arrangement offers service in the following subjects, while emphasizing controls, balances and feedbacks:
- Immediate full treatment of company employees’ retirement process.
- Supervision and control of current provisions, both by the employer and by the employee and alert to any irregularity in real time.
- Tailoring the product and the insurance option to the employee’s preferences.
- Checking costs and management fees.
- Analyzing pension savings for retirement and, whenever possible, reducing tax allocation.
- Checking and recommending, according to need, on an improvement of incapacity to work policy coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity for you and all of your employees to examine yourselves and really prioritize your pension portfolio.