Buying a house is one of the most meaningful financial decision one will make during his life-time.
This process involves vast uncertainty as well as a load of long-term heavy decision-making process.
Azimuth Finances provides advise and assists its customers during the process of taking a loan to find the optimal loan combination which meets best your needs vs. your financial situation.
Are you a young couple and in need of a mortgage?
Have you decided to take a mortgage to enhance your home?
Have you decided to purchase another real estate asset as an investment?
Is your mortgage weighing you down?
Are you interested in checking whether you should consider mortgage refinancing?
The most important step prior to deciding to purchase the house and signing the contract is mortgage financial planning, usually assisted by an expert in the field.
Azimuth Finances’ mortgage advising and planning unit specializes in advising and accompaniment in the mortgage field for young couples looking to purchase their first apartment, housing enhancers, members of kibbutzim and moshavim, kibbutzim expansion builders and within the Blue Line, mortgage refinancing and worthiness check for real estate investments.
Professional financial planning prior to purchasing the asset allows you to receive an estimate regarding:
- House purchase costs component.
- Existing financial sources allocated to the purchase.
- Worthiness estimates.
- Required funding calculation and tailoring the types of financing options.
- Required life insurance.
Frame of service
- Impartial and objective advising.
- Analysis of financial profile and repayment power.
- Raising financing options in full accordance with the residents’ needs.
- Full accompaniment and advising all the way to process completion and beyond.
- Special conditions life insurance policy issuing for residents.
- Use of advanced tools for decision backing.
The professional team includes
- Mortgage economists.
- Family economics experts.