This is an investment tool that allows the planholder to manage their savings themselves through a legally licensed expert investment portfolio manager while maintaining all of the tax benefits associated with such saving tool.
Even though this is a provident fund, the planholder has to grant a specific power of attorney to the portfolio manager so they could take action in their account subject to a signing on a legal investment management agreement.
Our clients enjoy:
- Professional asset portfolio management by investment firms licensed to work with IRA by the Superintendent of Insurance at the Israeli Ministry of Finance.
- Transparency – view the asset composition in the managed portfolio at any time.
- Seniority and many years of experience in management and accompaniment of clients with provident funds and study funds.
- Extraordinary meticulousness and control over investment policy as decided with the portfolio manager.
- Maximal personal attention to individual needs, including optimal tax planning for withdrawal or intergenerational transfer.
- Service and availability.