Azimuth Finances provides a variety of financial professional services (financial management, pricing, general management, etc.) as well as unique business financial solutions.
We separate the treatment and service for corporations from the service we supply to private clients and focus on supplying financial solutions to private companies, kibbutzim, associations and nonprofit organizations.
Our clients receive a unique answer tailored to their specifically to their business needs in the long, intermediate and short terms.
The competitive business world necessitates increased efficiency and saving on costs, broadening and enlarging the market and penetrating new markets.
High salary costs prevent medium-sized organizations and businesses from employing managers who will fulfill all of the organization’s needs and, more than once, the owner finds themselves forced to occupy themselves with all the current business chores and without any time to develop the business.
The optimal solution is outsourcing the management functions the organization requires at considerably lower costs relative to employing management personnel with fixed wage.
The service offered is very reliable and with full discretion and uncompromising professionalism.
The professional team in Azimuth Finances group conducts visits to the business or organization and meets with functionaries in order to better understand the work processes.
The team receives the official financial reports and financial data from the organization’s authorized factors.
Afterwards meeting are conducted based on needs with the financing entities in order to identify the business’ current financing sources.
Business management and advising process
Stage One: Diagnosis
This stage includes a review and examination of the business in its present state.
The diagnosis process is executed according to a S.W.O.T model while focusing on the following fields:
- Financial analysis for the existing business activities.
- Defining financial needs – testing the current credit volume and mix and the ones required for the group activity.
- Tailoring the financial tools to the group’s business plan and strategy.
- Examining the companies’ securities.
- Examining funding costs and testing the right alternatives.
- Defining risks and exposures and the financial tools to manage them.
- Testing and examining new business activities (as needed).
During the diagnosis process we construct a draft report for the owners/managers, including notes from functionaries in the business.
Ending this stage, the final report is presented to the management, including recommendations and references regarding work processes for implementation.
Stage Two: Business Accompaniment and Management
Following the presentation of the report and the management’s approval of its recommendations, comes the plan’s implementation stage. This stage includes:
- Raising required funds from various (bank, nonbank, search for investors, working capital, etc.), according to the characterization from the first stage.
- Accompaniment and realization of the funding plan, including cash flow and budget control and keeping within credit frames in the long and short terms.
- Current accompaniment, follow-up and control over the company’s financial activity and risk management.