Individuals need to manage their current finances and savings in a changing and complex financial world.
Azimuth Finances will advise and assist him to adjust his assets to its life time ever changing needs.
In Stage One: Azimuth Finances accompanies the client in making two major and essential decisions:
1. Characterizing the channel that best fits the client and in accordance with the type of financial product
This is a savings policy with a variety of options ran by Israeli insurance companies. There is no limit to the investment sum (neither minimum nor maximum). This channel could also fit a savings account for your children, etc.
Product advantages: saving on bank fees (transaction fee and safekeeping charges), relatively high flexibility and liquidity.
Product disadvantages: a fixed platform with only a partial match to the client’s characterization and needs, relatively high management fee – up to 2% a year from the accumulation.
This is, in effect, giving a power of attorney to an expert, licensed to invest in the capital market, who manages the client’s personal asset portfolio in order to achieve the best returns for the client subject to the best suited risk policy.
This channel fits clients with the minimal volume of 300 thousand INS who want to entrust the management of their finances to experts without involving themselves in the day-to-day management or private clients who are bound by law to transfer the management of their personal funds in the capital market to a blind trust.
It is important to note that, in most cases, the client’s funds remain in their own private bank account that was specified for this purpose.
Channel advantages: customizing the needs to the investment options, setting a clear risk policy, no need to deal with the day-to-day management of bank investments, management fees in accordance with the volume of the portfolio and the level of risk.
Channel disadvantages: there is a minimal investment sum, usually a long or intermediate-term investment, is unsuited to a monthly savings account or standing order deposits.
2. Selecting an investment firm to run the portfolio
Investment firm selection is made according to the volume of the managed portfolio and by innovative models that emphasize professional level, quality of service and reliability of the investment firm.
This decision is critical to success. A right choice of a managing entity can optimize the portfolio’s management, both in terms of the field of specialty and risk management and in terms of compatibility with the client’s needs and preferences.
In Stage Two: Azimuth Finances currently accompanies the clients and affords them peace of mind when managing their investments:
- Examining the client’s needs and preferences in relation to the financial portfolio’s management.
- Constructing a “personal suit” investment portfolio to be managed by expert portfolio managers, capital market leaders, while adjusting to match the client’s specific needs.
- Based on portfolio’s volume, designating up to three portfolio managers from the leading Israeli investment houses.
- Meticulous accompaniment and supervision over the defined portfolio policy principles.
- “Finger on the Pulse” – constant follow-up on processes occurring in Israeli and international economy, examining their influence, and accompanying the client in making decisions regarding their investment portfolio policy and in coordination with their personal investment manager.
- Periodical analysis, review production and up-to-date current information regarding capital market developments in general and occurrences in the financial portfolio, in particular.
- Azimuth Finances will be following up on portfolio performance using a parametric comparison mechanism on asset composition between portfolio managers and the benchmark.