The kibbutz framework has been going through demographic and social change processes in recent years:
One of the change’s characteristics is the old establishment’s desire to absorb the next generation and allocate plots within the boundaries, called the “Blue Line”, for high-quality new construction.
Setting up large loans for long time periods, before the ascription to residents had been completed, requires coming up with creative solutions and complex financial models.
The next generation has to contend with new financial needs and put up not inconsiderable funds as equity in order to develop the land allotted to them and build their home.
Setting up these financial assets constitutes equity prior to setting up the bank financing.
Azimuth Finances specializes in providing financing solutions for the rural settlement sector.
The financing requirement necessitates creative reorganization and both in the establishment, in the professional entities accompanying the establishment in its new evolution and in the new residents.
Azimuth Finances established a special framework to provide financial solutions – the “Blue Line”, this designated system is based on a rich experience in the field while constructing unique solutions and models through cooperation with the community officials in the kibbutz and the banking system.
The purpose of the “Blue Line” system is to be an advisory agent to the establishment’s project management and provide the new residents in the kibbutz with the best quality of professional accompaniment while keeping to reasonable financing costs and realistically setting up collaterals.
The resident accompaniment through the mortgage advising and planning in Azimuth Finances includes:
- Getting to know every resident personally and examining the family budget with a professional economist.
- Presenting the main parameters involved in taking on a mortgage (setting up equity, collaterals).
- Accompaniment in preparing the documents required by the bank, including credit request and setting up collaterals.
- Testing the financing options and tailoring them specifically to the residents’ personal needs.
- Accompanying the residents through mortgage realization.
- Advising and treatment of early repayment and the profitability of mortgage refinancing according to need in later stages.